Product marketing manager
Location: Lund, Sweden
- Contact the organizer, handle practical things in connection with the booking of the arrangement
- Maximize attention to our participation through exposure, collaborations, etc.
- Responsible for invitations to the event, including follow-up and evaluation.
- Manage breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings or equivalent in connection with arrangements.
- Responsible for the exhibition stand: appearance and design, technical solutions and any activities.
- Be in place during the exhibition to ensure function and implementation.
- Together with partners, arrange meetings in different places
- Using all available sources to compile lists of relevant decision makers to contact
- Manage mailings
- Create new leads using other tools
- Creative marketing ideas
- Social media towards customers
- Copy writing for product marketing
- Produce product sheets and brochures for sales
- Update of sales PPT
- Support channel sales person with Marketing material and events for partners
- Demo Videos
- Co-ordinate Webinars
- Update webpage for:
- Product content
- User stories
- Other product marketing related content
- Inventory all useful cases via sales and customers / partners
- Product competitor analysis
- Partner training and support
- Budget planning for product marketing
- Create good value propositions
- CRM admin responsible
You shall have at least 3 years experience working with product marketing internationally and must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
We value previous experience working in small companies where most of the work needs to be done by oneself using limited resources.
Place and travel
The place of work is at GWS head office in Lund, Sweden. The role includes frequent travel, primarily within Europe but also outside Europe. It is estimated that the number of travel days is between 30-100 days per year.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send an email with CV to: email@example.com.